The Student Room Group

Dyson Institute 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

what did you guys think about your insights? did they only say good things or things you need to work on?
Reply 61
Original post by iyobosaowen
what did you guys think about your insights? did they only say good things or things you need to work on?

Mine had positive things but stuff to like be careful about because of the positive traits if that makes sense
Original post by isilou123

Mine had positive things but stuff to like be careful about because of the positive traits if that makes sense

okok same i was just trying to figure out if there should’ve been a range of positives and negatives
Reply 63
Original post by Studier1752
Does anyone know when we’re meant to hear whether we got through to the next round?

i remember something about finding out 10 days after but im not 100% certain it was about this lol
Reply 64
That was stressful ahaha don’t think I’ve got a chance
Reply 65
Original post by iyobosaowen
why’d you leave it so late?

Been so busy, had other applications and college work
Reply 66
Has anyone got an invite to the assessment centre yet?
Original post by Bingtron

Not yet!!
Reply 68

not yet, i dont think we'll hear back for a week at least from the interviews

nope, I'll make sure to post on here if I get it or not
Original post by isxra
That was stressful ahaha don’t think I’ve got a chance

Honestly same, but if we get through to the next sage we can try and prep better to clutch this time
Reply 71
Anything yet?
Reply 72
Original post by isilou123
Anything yet?

We’ll probably have to wait until next week at least, I’d imagine there are a lot of applications to go through and the deadline was only Sunday
Hey!!
Anyone heard back from dyson yet?
Original post by poornimash
Hey!!
Anyone heard back from dyson yet?

I don't think anyone has, but please share if you do. I'll be posting if I get through or not
Original post by HyperMonkey619
I don't think anyone has, but please share if you do. I'll be posting if I get through or not

I haven’t got any reply yet... probably will get something next week or the upcoming week.. 😊
Anyone heard anything today? It's been 10 days now 😬
Reply 77
Original post by freyabonbon
Anyone heard anything today? It's been 10 days now 😬
No, don't worry about it I'm sure this forum will suddenly get loads of posts when people start to hear anything. 10 days isn't a long time to go through so many applications!
Reply 78
I’m guessing no one knows how many people get to the assessment centre?
Reply 79
Original post by Harry4321
I’m guessing no one knows how many people get to the assessment centre?
no but I know that the maximum people that get the actual role is like 50 but idk if thats changed because theyve changed from Beng to Meng
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest