The Student Room Group

Rep widget not shown on homepage

Also homepage is as Sorcerer of Old has described and no received rep visible.
Hi @Scotney, thank you for feeding back on this. We made the decision to remove the rep widgets as part of the homepage redesign, as they had little user engagement.

We will be looking again at changes / optimisations to the homepage in the future though, so have noted your feedback for consideration.

Thanks again :smile:
Original post by Scotney
Also homepage is as Sorcerer of Old has described and no received rep visible.

Yeah I miss it tbf

Edit: you can still access rep via this method: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editoptions

But it’s not as convenient
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by dinosaurchef
Hi @Scotney, thank you for feeding back on this. We made the decision to remove the rep widgets as part of the homepage redesign, as they had little user engagement.

We will be looking again at changes / optimisations to the homepage in the future though, so have noted your feedback for consideration.

I mean we only do all this work for the reps!😭😂
Original post by undefined

How exactly were users expected to engage with the widget before?

I expect the majority who knew it was there (most didn't) scrolled down, looked at their rep total, and then moved on.

Is was there a way to measure this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending