The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL psychology BSc , should I withdraw?

Hi guys I need help!! I’ve applied for ucl psychology BSc c800, with predicted grades AAB, but im eligible for a contextual offer. Do I have a chance or should I withdraw ?
Original post by gdjhdhjghjvdjy
Hi guys I need help!! I’ve applied for ucl psychology BSc c800, with predicted grades AAB, but im eligible for a contextual offer. Do I have a chance or should I withdraw ?

What would be the point of withdrawing? How do you gain by doing that? If you've already applied there, you may as well leave the application alone and see what happens. :crossedf:

(You have the option of swapping each of your five choices - if it's been less than 14 days since you applied. Has it?)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by DataVenia
What would be the point of withdrawing? How do you gain by doing that? If you've already applied there, you may as well leave the application alone and see what happens. :crossedf:

(You have the option of swapping each of your five choices - if it's been less than 14 days since you applied. Has it?)

I think it’s past the time of switching out unfortunately so I guess it’s best to leave it at that! I was just wondering if it’s likely or really unlikely or if there’s anyone else in my situation too🥲
Original post by gdjhdhjghjvdjy
I think it’s past the time of switching out unfortunately so I guess it’s best to leave it at that! I was just wondering if it’s likely or really unlikely or if there’s anyone else in my situation too🥲

Well, the standard entry requirements are AAA and they say here that, "If you meet the eligibility criteria for a contextual offer, the grades you will need to achieve will be lower than our standard entry requirements." Logically that would be AAB, which you are predicted to achieve. So you have a reasonable chance of an offer.
Original post by DataVenia
Well, the standard entry requirements are AAA and they say here that, "If you meet the eligibility criteria for a contextual offer, the grades you will need to achieve will be lower than our standard entry requirements." Logically that would be AAB, which you are predicted to achieve. So you have a reasonable chance of an offer.

That’s really reassuring 😭 thank you sm, I was just afraid that they wouldn’t take it into consideration since it’s very competitive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending