The Student Room Group

Posting and site loading is slow

in what universe is it a good business idea to go live with a million problems all the time
Original post by Genesiss
in what universe is it a good business idea to go live with a million problems all the time

Are there any specific issues you're having since the brand rollout? Happy to ensure these are looked into if so! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by RainbowLapras
Are there any specific issues you're having since the brand rollout? Happy to ensure these are looked into if so! :smile:

thank you for asking but it's so slow ito load and post it would take me long time! lol i'm on android. chrome and firefox same issue
thank you for asking but it's so slow ito load and post it would take me long time! lol i'm on android. chrome and firefox same issue

Are you on desktop or mobile? I'll flag up that it's being slow for you! :smile:
Reply 4
Are you on desktop or mobile? I'll flag up that it's being slow for you! :smile:

mobile. thank you! also i concur what grd said
mobile. thank you! also i concur what grd said

Thanks, would you mind letting me know the browser too, please? I've copied this into our new feedback section for you, so we can keep track of it and let you know any updates :smile:
Reply 6
Thanks, would you mind letting me know the browser too, please? I've copied this into our new feedback section for you, so we can keep track of it and let you know any updates :smile:

i mentioned firefox and chrome. is that not the browser? insert embarrassed emoji
Reply 7
thank you. from what little i've seen others are having the same problem so don't worry about me
i mentioned firefox and chrome. is that not the browser? insert embarrassed emoji

Ah I apologise, I totally missed that! That's very helpful, thank you :biggrin:
Reply 9
Ah I apologise, I totally missed that! That's very helpful, thank you :biggrin:

please rate some other member! thanks raimbow
Reply 10
forgive my spelling mistake. it's slow lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending