The Student Room Group

New Bucks University MSc Physician Associate 2022

Has anyone heard back from new bucks uni? I applied back and still no word, does anyone know roughly when they’ll start giving out interviews? If at all I heard some people in previous years get unconditionally without one which I don’t get. Thanks guys

Scroll to see replies

Still haven’t heard anything back either, if there were interviews, I’m assuming that they would take place in June or something
Original post by Jackryanisaight
Has anyone heard back from new bucks uni? I applied back and still no word, does anyone know roughly when they’ll start giving out interviews? If at all I heard some people in previous years get unconditionally without one which I don’t get. Thanks guys

Yeah i heard this as well, have you heard back since.
Reply 3
I had my interview back in March and was told all interviews would be conducted in March/April. I would email them but I've been told that the programme lead is now on compassionate leave so you may not get any answers for a while :/
Original post by mms678
I had my interview back in March and was told all interviews would be conducted in March/April. I would email them but I've been told that the programme lead is now on compassionate leave so you may not get any answers for a while :/

oh wow that is weird, i didn't receive an interview but i also haven't been rejected so I am confused
Reply 5
Original post by Sabobueno11
oh wow that is weird, i didn't receive an interview but i also haven't been rejected so I am confused

Were you late in sending in your application? Maybe they're just really behind. Apparently last year they were really slow at getting back to people as well so it may just be that. I doubt you would be rejected without them saying anything.
Original post by mms678
Were you late in sending in your application? Maybe they're just really behind. Apparently last year they were really slow at getting back to people as well so it may just be that. I doubt you would be rejected without them saying anything.

I sent my application off on the 24th of Jan so quite late, hopefully that's the case though
I sent my application off on the 24th of Jan so quite late, hopefully that's the case though

I sent my application quite late too and I haven't heard from them either, so maybe that's why
I sent mine pretty late (like 3 days before the deadline) as well but had my interview in early April, haven’t heard back since
Original post by Jackryanisaight
I sent mine pretty late (like 3 days before the deadline) as well but had my interview in early April, haven’t heard back since

oh wow, I wonder if they are just going to send me a rejection before the 19th of may then
I emailed them and they said that they are currently liaising with the course leader to send out interview invitations mid may and then start conducting them in June.
Original post by Jcasfelix95
I emailed them and they said that they are currently liaising with the course leader to send out interview invitations mid may and then start conducting them in June.

Ohh yeah I spoke to them on the phone this morning and they basically said the same thing
Original post by mms678

Was the interview hard?
Anyone heard back from them yet?
Reply 14
Yes, I’ve received an offer :smile:
Original post by mms678

Congratsss

I still haven’t got an interview from them so I’m a little bit concerned, tomorrow is the last day for them to get back to me
Original post by mms678

Yes I got an offer too 😊
Original post by jmac1234
Yes I got an offer too 😊

Without an interview?
Without an interview?

They’re a bit backwards, the conditions of the offer say that I will have to select a slot for an interview. So they’re still going to interview even after the offer which is strange
Original post by jmac1234
They’re a bit backwards, the conditions of the offer say that I will have to select a slot for an interview. So they’re still going to interview even after the offer which is strange

Ohh that’s very weird tbh
I think it’s a tactic for them to get more time tbh since the deadline for them to make a decision is tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest