The Student Room Group

Managing cocurricular activities & studies

Hi all, ☺️

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here but to be honest my life has been quite hectic as I’m getting myself worked up about work load and balancing that with the extra activities I want to do. I was hoping for some advice - I really would like to get a job but I feel it would take a lot of time out of my weekend of which would be vital for my studies as I am a slow worker. I am trying hard to speed up 🏃*♀️the pace I work at without compromising the quality of my work but I still take so long! 👩*⚕️Any tips? Also, I would really appreciate tips or ideas on how to balance my sports, science 🧬 clinics (after school) and the stuff I want to do at the weekends I.e. get a job and continue my volunteering (which is only 1x weekly for max 2hrs)? I like being busy but sometimes it feels like there aren’t enough hours in the day!!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
You need to just figure out your priorities and where necessary, cut back in other areas - even temporarily.

Quick Reply

Latest