The Student Room Group

messed up mocks

I just had all 3 of my mocks so i was doing past papers for them. I do comp sci, maths and business. I genuinely thought that i could do somewhat okay on maths seeing as i was on a C when i was doing the past papers but i dont think i'll even scrape a D. I found it so difficult and i couldnt even do the first question.

What happens to me now if i get a bad grade? Also, does anyone have any sites that they recommened for practise because i go on mathsgenie and pmt quite frequently but i the questions on there are too easy compared to the ones i keep getting in exams or just end of topic tests. Are there any websites with harder questions>
Original post by Anonymous #1
I just had all 3 of my mocks so i was doing past papers for them. I do comp sci, maths and business. I genuinely thought that i could do somewhat okay on maths seeing as i was on a C when i was doing the past papers but i dont think i'll even scrape a D. I found it so difficult and i couldnt even do the first question.

What happens to me now if i get a bad grade? Also, does anyone have any sites that they recommened for practise because i go on mathsgenie and pmt quite frequently but i the questions on there are too easy compared to the ones i keep getting in exams or just end of topic tests. Are there any websites with harder questions>

Hey, I don't do any of your subjects but I know a bit about mocks, what year are you in?

Yr 12: The mocks will count for your UCAS grade but presumably you will get more mocks to make up for it. So I suggest work hard in and out of lessons, preparing well for exams, talking to your teachers and be more confident walking into an exam.

Yr 13: Presumably you have already applied to ucas/apprenticeship or are looking at jobs in which case these mocks will prepare you for what you're struggling with in exams giving you a note as to what to study! They will be helpful regardless. Still, talk to your teachers though.

I hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending