The Student Room Group

How to start revising

I’m currently in year 10 and I want to start to revise and make flashcards for the subjects that I’m doing for my exams but I’m really lost as I feel as if I don’t understand most of the subject, does anyone feels this way as well? I have exams in may and June and I want to get a head start so that it’ll be easier for me in the long run but I just feel lost.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’m currently in year 10 and I want to start to revise and make flashcards for the subjects that I’m doing for my exams but I’m really lost as I feel as if I don’t understand most of the subject, does anyone feels this way as well? I have exams in may and June and I want to get a head start so that it’ll be easier for me in the long run but I just feel lost.

hie l am in year 11 if you want a study partner just dm

I think starting off small would help, maybe only do an hour of revision a day at the moment. I would have a look over tests you have done to see where you have lost the most marks and start revising from there.

for maths watch GCSE maths tutor legit made me go from a 3 to a 8 in a space of 3-4 months but do the questios with him. use PMT and save my exams for science legit just read save my exams notes 2 days before the exam and got a 98 but would recommed not leave everythig last minute as i deffo couldve got all 9s if started during yr 10. english make quote banks with analysis pre done before the exams and read around other opinions to enhance your own i got an 9 for lit and 8 lang. for re im ngl i dunno how i got an 8 but tbf its an easy subject if you good at writing and remeber some quotes. history may flashcards of all the themes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending