The Student Room Group

yr 13 mocks

hi, I'm currently in yr13 and I wanted to ask previous A-level students, what the right time is to start revising for year 13 mocks. I have them in january so is a month before the right time to start? or should I start even earlier in November? also, how do ik what content is gonna come up in my mocks? is it everything we've learned in yr12 and yr13 so far? or just yr12 content?
Reply 1
You should be doing little and often so revising constantly throughout the course. Mocks are generally everything you have done up until that point but check with your subject teachers
Original post by hanni_nj
hi, I'm currently in yr13 and I wanted to ask previous A-level students, what the right time is to start revising for year 13 mocks. I have them in january so is a month before the right time to start? or should I start even earlier in November? also, how do ik what content is gonna come up in my mocks? is it everything we've learned in yr12 and yr13 so far? or just yr12 content?

I have my mocks in December and we are doing pretty much everything we have learnt up until that point. If you have not started revising now I would recommend starting asap because then you have more time to figure out what you need to revise and do more practise questions etc.
Reply 3
I agree with everyone else. Revision shouldn't be an on and off thing just revise a little bit everyday throughout the whole year.

Quick Reply

Latest