The Student Room Group

Should I put my Bachillerato grades in my UCAS application?

I am currently studying my Baccalaureate in the Balearic Islands (Título de Bachillerato). Do you have to include your results from year 1 on your UCAS application?
You certainly have to put that you're doing Bachillerato but you'd put your grades as pending, since you haven't sat the selectividad (or whatever new name they're calling it these days) and so you don't have your final grades.
Reply 2
Thank you for your input. I’m completing this UCAS process without the help of a school so all a little daunting. Do you know exactly where I should enter what I subjects I am studying and to enter ‘Grades pending’?
Original post by Monty2006
Thank you for your input. I’m completing this UCAS process without the help of a school so all a little daunting. Do you know exactly where I should enter what I subjects I am studying and to enter ‘Grades pending’?

Sure thing. So, on your UCAS application there will be a section called "Education", and inside that section there will be a button in which you'll put your schools and qualifications.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending