The Student Room Group

I messed up my first year of college what grade do I put on my ucas

I'am planning on sending the application and applying to university in the next few weeks. What grade should I put on the subjects that I am willing to get D's on. No university is going to take me seriously If I do 5 topics with P'S and 5 topucs with ' pending 'I'am more than willing to get all D's this year so does putting D's on the subjects that am doing this year and have not done yet considered cheating. On a side note l'am worried about cheating 'because it may not be islamicly permissable
Original post by Thehustlerperso
I'am planning on sending the application and applying to university in the next few weeks. What grade should I put on the subjects that I am willing to get D's on. No university is going to take me seriously If I do 5 topics with P'S and 5 topucs with ' pending 'I'am more than willing to get all D's this year so does putting D's on the subjects that am doing this year and have not done yet considered cheating. On a side note l'am worried about cheating 'because it may not be islamicly permissable

For qualifications you have not completed yet, should be putting your grades as "pending" and your academic referee will put what your predicted grades are.

If you already completed the qualification(s) and are resitting you need to list the original grades then list the qualifications again as "pending" grades as you are resitting. UCAS requires you declare all attempted and completed applications.

Putting something else would make your application fraudulent and UCAS can cancel your application, universities can nullify any offers given as a result of the fraudulent application, and UCAS can also even exclude you not only from the current application cycle but from future ones.
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending