The Student Room Group

BBA Business Administration in Marketing vs BBA Accounting and Finance

Which one is better and more preferred 1) by Employers 2) Practically better in terms of usefulness if you are planning to become an Entrepreneur after Undergrads. Needed to know this Information since I am interested in taking BBA from CUD Dubai and I'm currently undertaking Economics and Business A Levels.
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration):
1) Employers' Perspective:
Pros: BBA programs are designed specifically for students interested in business and management roles. Employers often recognize the BBA as a business-focused degree, which can be an advantage when applying for business-related positions.
The practical and industry-oriented approach in BBA programs may align well with employers' expectations.
Cons: Some employers may prefer candidates with a more specialized degree, depending on the industry or role.
2) Entrepreneurship Perspective:
Pros: BBA programs usually include courses related to entrepreneurship and business management, providing a solid foundation for aspiring entrepreneurs.
Networking opportunities and real-world projects in a BBA program can be beneficial for building entrepreneurial skills.
Cons: Some BBA programs may lack the depth of technical or scientific knowledge that could be useful in certain entrepreneurial ventures. google
Reply 2
Thank you for Answering, but my question was whether I should choose "Marketing" or "Accounting and Finance" from an Employers perspective and an Entrepreneur

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending