The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy at Oxford - 2024/2025

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know if they’ve previously admitted students with a high 2:1? Or anyone who’s button gone on track/achieved 2:1?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous #4
Anyone know if they’ve previously admitted students with a high 2:1? Or anyone who’s button gone on track/achieved 2:1?
What does this mean?
Original post by kama06
What does this mean?
Sorry U.K. grade equivalents, think they state a 1st class degree requirement - just wondered whether anyone applying with a high 2:1 etc.,
Reply 23
My button is gone too! fingers crossed we hear back soon :smile: keep us updated all!
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hi! I'm an international student and have the equivalent of 2:1. I know the minimum requirement was a first class and not upper second - but shot my shot anyway. My button's disappeared yesterday!
Any Update from anyone?
This is too much stressful
Original post by Anonymous #10
Any Update from anyone?
This is too much stressful
Nope, nothing yet. The upload button's disappeared but the status is still "ready for assessment". In solidarity! We will prevail 💪🏼😤
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hi! I'm an international student and have the equivalent of 2:1. I know the minimum requirement was a first class and not upper second - but shot my shot anyway. My button's disappeared yesterday!
The requirement for international students on the program page, albeit I forget what it said, I do remember it being slightly different than the requirement sought for international students overall at Oxford. But the whole application process is so complex, with 3 references, writing samples, etc, so I don't think a lower grade will necessarily make or break your whole application!
Any news?
Original post by Anonymous #10
Any news?
Nothing yet on my end... hopefully today is the day
Original post by Anonymous #7
Nothing yet on my end... hopefully today is the day

👍👍👍
Reply 31
I'm still feeling doubtful we will hear before the 19th (8-week mark) but I am hopeful! I just assumed they started evaluating when the buttons disappeared because it would be a lot of work to be evaluating if updated applications kept rolling in. But I am not sure :smile:
My button has now gone this afternoon!
Reply 33
Results are out!!! Got rejected, but best of luck to everyone else!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Seeb
Results are out!!! Got rejected, but best of luck to everyone else!
Hey, I’m sorry to hear that :frown: can I ask how you got the update? I didn’t get anything yet
Reply 35
Check the Portal!
Original post by Seeb
Check the Portal!
I did but mine still says ready for assessment! Anyone else got their results?
Anyone else with a decision?
Mine also still says ready for assessment! No change yet.
just checked, also unsuccessful. good luck everyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending