The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy at Oxford - 2024/2025

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Also got an unsuccessful message- good luck everyone :smile: Check your portal!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
rejected as well...this was definitely a long shot given how competitive GGD is compared to other postgrad programs at Oxford. Best of luck to everyone, I'm sure we'll all end up somewhere great!!
Original post by AlexanderEills
It's always reassuring to connect with others who share similar academic pursuits. As we eagerly await news of acceptance, it's also a good time to start thinking about preparing for university life.
Do you believe that those who didn't get rejected in this round have reason to expect positive news?
Hello! I got rejected by email. Wishing all success to everyone!
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hello! I got rejected by email. Wishing all success to everyone!
I'm sorry to hear that.
Thank you for updating us on the outcome!
Did anyone get updates today?
I just got an offer :smile: portal updated
Has anyone else’s portal changed to offer made but no email?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Has anyone else’s portal changed to offer made but no email?
Mine just changed to offer! I am sure the email will come any time now. Congratulations! See you this autumn!
Original post by Anonymous #7
Mine just changed to offer! I am sure the email will come any time now. Congratulations! See you this autumn!
I just received my email this morning! My only worry is the college allocation, as it seems we'll have to accept the offer before knowing our college allocation
I also got an offer through an automatic email Friday night :smile:
Should we make something like a WhatsApp Group for offer holders? I know that some offer holders does it before they start in October :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #11
Should we make something like a WhatsApp Group for offer holders? I know that some offer holders does it before they start in October :smile:
What a great idea! Let's do that ~
I just received my email this morning! My only worry is the college allocation, as it seems we'll have to accept the offer before knowing our college allocation
I don’t think this is true is it?
Does QEH offer many scholarships for the MSC?
I don’t think this is true is it?
We have to accept by like April 14th, but college allocation takes 8-10 weeks.
We have to accept by like April 14th, but college allocation takes 8-10 weeks.
Oh right yes. Though I would say in my experience for other degrees it’s been quicker.
Oh right yes. Though I would say in my experience for other degrees it’s been quicker.
Yeah perhaps. I have an offer for Cambridge as well, and there I was allocated a college within a week... My friends got it within two weeks. It would be really helpful to know the college before accepting the offer...
Yeah perhaps. I have an offer for Cambridge as well, and there I was allocated a college within a week... My friends got it within two weeks. It would be really helpful to know the college before accepting the offer...
Me too!! But I’m in opposite position Cambridge haven’t assigned, Oxford have!
Me too!! But I’m in opposite position Cambridge haven’t assigned, Oxford have!
Oh really? You got assigned to a college right away for Oxford? Right after you got accepted? May I ask which one you got allocated to? Was it the same one as you put on your application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending