The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

I need help for my pharmacy interview with Robert Gordon

I need to prepare for my pharmacy interview and i want as many tips as possible - i am going into this unexperienced and dont have a clue on how to study, asides from using the dpn website for the senarios, i dont have a clue on the specific questions they will ask me when its just a one on one interview.
What is most important is that you are able to speak about your interest in Pharmacy and why you want to study it
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 2
Original post by 04Louisee
What is most important is that you are able to speak about your interest in Pharmacy and why you want to study it

ok cool, do you know the specifics tho? like i want to know if i have to study certain aspects (such as what specific medicines do, and whether or not i need to know the code of conduct of the nhs or their values etc). And are they going to refer to my ps? Because im just memorising certain things of my personal statement to be sure just in case.
Original post by Qasim_16

ok cool, do you know the specifics tho? like i want to know if i have to study certain aspects (such as what specific medicines do, and whether or not i need to know the code of conduct of the nhs or their values etc). And are they going to refer to my ps? Because im just memorising certain things of my personal statement to be sure just in case.

Thing is each university is very different. No idea what this university will be asking. For me 2 years ago only one university referred to my personal statement and that was keele. Each university i guess asks ethic questions which u can’t prepare for and don’t often have a wrong answer. Some might have calculations or chemistry questions like Nottingham but normally they warn u if they ask questions like that. But u need to be prepared to be asked why pharmacy and have a good answer and to be able to expand on the roles if they ask.
I got asked a few times on the 9 standards for pharmacy professionals for like 2 or 3 universities eg leadership, effective communication
I need to prepare for my pharmacy interview and i want as many tips as possible - i am going into this unexperienced and dont have a clue on how to study, asides from using the dpn website for the senarios, i dont have a clue on the specific questions they will ask me when its just a one on one interview.

I did a pharmacy interview for RGU 2 weeks ago, the questions are really easy, they’re just asking you about your opinions and thoughts on the opposite argument, you don’t really need to prepare

It’s basically like a conversation
Reply 7
Original post by marvellousigb
I did a pharmacy interview for RGU 2 weeks ago, the questions are really easy, they’re just asking you about your opinions and thoughts on the opposite argument, you don’t really need to prepare

Thanks, thats very relieving to hear, but can you maybe give me some examples about the questions you were asked ?
Also, ive been trying to wrap my head around this:

***if you cant see the image then could i maybe get your email and ill send you it.
They tell me that my interview is going to be 15 minuets but then i see this?? could you please take me through each step?
Also, did they tell you when you will be getting their decision back to you?

Thanks, thats very relieving to hear, but can you maybe give me some examples about the questions you were asked ?
Also, ive been trying to wrap my head around this:

***if you cant see the image then could i maybe get your email and ill send you it.
They tell me that my interview is going to be 15 minuets but then i see this?? could you please take me through each step?
Also, did they tell you when you will be getting their decision back to you?

Some of the questions they asked me was “do you know why other people would disagree/agree with this statement, what would be the reason behind this, is there any other issues?”
In relation to the the man who wouldn’t eat hospital food, I was asked if eating food that didn’t contain meat was ok

But like the further questions they give you depends on the answer you give them and what you disagree/agree with
Reply 9
Some of the questions they asked me was “do you know why other people would disagree/agree with this statement, what would be the reason behind this, is there any other issues?”
In relation to the the man who wouldn’t eat hospital food, I was asked if eating food that didn’t contain meat was ok

But like the further questions they give you depends on the answer you give them and what you disagree/agree with

Ok, and how long was the interview in total? Like i mean the total tiem of you being in the teams meeting

Also wdym further questions, were you asked about GPhC, why you want to study at RGU, why pharmacy etc etc, and what did you say as your answers

Ok, and how long was the interview in total? Like i mean the total tiem of you being in the teams meeting

Also wdym further questions, were you asked about GPhC, why you want to study at RGU, why pharmacy etc etc, and what did you say as your answers

This is my snap @marvellous543, so I can do a voice note instead if you want, also the image that you wanted to show me which I can’t see you can send it

Quick Reply

Latest