The Student Room Group

From girls to the world

Clear message to the world
(edited 3 months ago)
Video won't load but if this is the usual incel crap, I beg you to get a life. You're tanking your own chances of ever getting a date.
Reply 2
You should try a new record.
I simply would spend my time interacting with whichever gender floated my boat and having a good time rather than endlessly watching tripe pandering to the confirmation biases of disillusioned viewers.
Reply 4
Original post by NameUserer
Video won't load but if this is the usual incel crap, I beg you to get a life. You're tanking your own chances of ever getting a date.

Is this youtuber an incel? I don't think so
Reply 5
Original post by gjd800
You should try a new record.

Honestly I just found this youtuber, I didn't know him before. I think his videos are interesting and fun
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
I simply would spend my time interacting with whichever gender floated my boat and having a good time rather than endlessly watching tripe pandering to the confirmation biases of disillusioned viewers.

He's not an incel and his followers aren't incels, so there is no bias or agenda. He would have no reason to lie or cherry pick their answers. All girls answer height matters and height is a part of looks. Notice that none of the girls says that they would date a short guy with great personality. It's pretty obvious, I guess deluded people like you just want to believe a fake reality, it's called wishful thinking
Reply 7
Original post by Kawasa
He's not an incel and his followers aren't incels, so there is no bias or agenda. He would have no reason to lie or cherry pick their answers. All girls answer height matters and height is a part of looks. Notice that none of the girls says that they would date a short guy with great personality. It's pretty obvious, I guess deluded people like you just want to believe a fake reality, it's called wishful thinking

So what about the girl in the blue coat who prefers to date short guys? And what percentage of the world's population of women are the girls? Hardly representative. And how do you know he hasn't cherry-picked answers; he's a YouTuber, he's just doing it for his own agenda.
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
So what about the girl in the blue coat who prefers to date short guys? And what percentage of the world's population of women are the girls? Hardly representative. And how do you know he hasn't cherry-picked answers; he's a YouTuber, he's just doing it for his own agenda.

His followers aren't incels so why should he have an agenda to favour them? It's the contrary, as you can read from posters here unattractive guys don't like the answers by those girls. And you haven't heard before that girls like tall guys?
Reply 9
Original post by Kawasa
His followers aren't incels so why should he have an agenda to favour them? It's the contrary, as you can read from posters here unattractive guys don't like the answers by those girls. And you haven't heard before that girls like tall guys?

I never mentioned incels, so why are you bringing them into the discussion? He set out with a loaded question and showed mostly answers that backed him up, same as you are trying to do. The posts you get on here, which aren't all from 'unattractive guys' for any of your threads don't back him or you or any other so-called Thicktok influencer YouTuber just for likes; I'm a female in an LTR.

By the way, which country do you live in where only 'attractive' people have all the fun? You've never said yet, despite being asked.

Quick Reply

Latest