The Student Room Group

Does she like me or just a friendly culture I’m not used to?

I’m on a gap year programme with people from all around the world, I’m from the UK (I’m 18) and there’s a girl from Australia (21) . At least in my school in the UK girls weren’t really that friendly to me just like that, but she is.

We live near so we’ve travelled to the gap year place together, the journey is like 1.5 hours, we talk the whole time. On Sunday we agreed to travel together to where the programme starts, which is a 3.5 hour journey.

She just gives off super friendly vibes, laughs a lot at my ‘jokes’, but we don’t interact in a flirty way.

Is this just a cultural thing that’s new to me or could there be something ?
Original post by stephcurry2005
I’m on a gap year programme with people from all around the world, I’m from the UK (I’m 18) and there’s a girl from Australia (21) . At least in my school in the UK girls weren’t really that friendly to me just like that, but she is.

We live near so we’ve travelled to the gap year place together, the journey is like 1.5 hours, we talk the whole time. On Sunday we agreed to travel together to where the programme starts, which is a 3.5 hour journey.

She just gives off super friendly vibes, laughs a lot at my ‘jokes’, but we don’t interact in a flirty way.

Is this just a cultural thing that’s new to me or could there be something ?
Hi there
Are you asking this because you expect something more?
Expect more from her? No. @Acknologia
(edited 1 month ago)
She's probably just a very friendly person looking to make plantonic friends with the other students.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending