The Student Room Group

Jealous of him seeing other girls

I keep getting jealous of him seeing girls at work or going gym and being in better shape then me and seeing girls in the gym. I am not normally insecure and I am not ugly and am considered conventionally attractive but I just have a fear of him wanting someone over me cuz they look better :frown:
Reply 1
The best way in maintaining a healthy relationship is to communicate. Tell him how insecure you are seeing him "attracted" to other girls. If he continues to do that, it's your choice to move on or continue to be with him. No need to stress yourself thinking this and that.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
The best way in maintaining a healthy relationship is to communicate. Tell him how insecure you are seeing him "attracted" to other girls. If he continues to do that, it's your choice to move on or continue to be with him. No need to stress yourself thinking this and that.

thank you that is a good idea
Original post by victoriu
I keep getting jealous of him seeing girls at work or going gym and being in better shape then me and seeing girls in the gym. I am not normally insecure and I am not ugly and am considered conventionally attractive but I just have a fear of him wanting someone over me cuz they look better :frown:

Feeling jealous and insecure is normal, but it's important to remember that everyone is unique and attractive in their own way. Instead of comparing yourself to others, focus on embracing your own qualities and strengths. Communication is key, so talk to your partner about your feelings in a respectful way. Take care of yourself by engaging in activities that boost your confidence and remember to celebrate your own achievements. If these feelings persist and affect your well-being, seek support from a trusted person or professional counselor. Remember, you are more than just your looks and your worth goes beyond appearances.
Original post by victoriu
thank you that is a good idea

You think giving him an ultimatum not to associate or work with women is a good idea? It's an AWFUL idea, get a grip of yourself.
Reply 5
Agree with above ^^. Unless you expect him to spend the rest of his life locked in a room with no electronic devices he's always going to meet women; we're half the world's population!

Being jealous and accusing him of something he's not doing is the quickest way to end the relationship. The problem is with you, not him or other girls; remember that he chose you.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous

Thats terrible advice.

However I wonder is it him she doesnt trust or the other girls? @victoriu
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending