The Student Room Group

Home Office Customer Services Group - HEO

Hi

Did anyone else apply for the Home Office Customer Services Group HEO (Team Leader and Senior Caseworker) roles recently.

The video interviews have all been cancelled and waiting for reschedule. I didn't manage to access mine, but from the email sent today, it seems even if someone had managed to take the interview, they'll need to take another one.

Scroll to see replies

Yes I have - actually went to go and do my interview this afternoon and say the email what a nightmare!
I went to do it at lunchtime but couldn't get in! I'd rather that than have my interview "deleted" though!
I know they had issues last week with not giving people the correct time for each question. I’m not surprised at any of it tbh 😂
Reply 4
i just seen the email. i think you're right i think we will all need to retake it. did anyone manage to take it? what did u think of the questions? i struggle with the strengths
Reply 5
i received the email too yesterday. i think you're right i think we will all need to retake it. did anyone manage to take it? what did u think of the questions? i struggle with the strengths
Reply 6
i got the email too. i wonder what will happen but i think your right, think we will all need to redo our interviews. i struggle with strengths. did anyone take it? how did you find it?
Reply 7
my TSR app playing up.
Reply 8
Have you all been sent new links for HEO caseworker role? Anybody know how many strength questions being asked this time?

I always get super nervous on those.
Yeah had my link this morning and no ideas maybe 3 and 3?
yes I've just checked i got my link too. if you do find out how many will you please let me know.
Got the link yesterday, but I've not taken it yet 😱😳
let us know how you get on. i hope there isn't too many strength questions 😬
Reply 13
Has anyone done the interview yet for this role please? If so how did it go?
anyone had any updates yet? or any ideas when we might hear back?
None as of yet didn’t expect any with the BH either. Possible next week but more likely the week after I would imagine
Reply 16
Yes I think you are right.
Taken them 3 month to even interview 😂 I’m already in CS the interview process can be a long one
Reply 18
It would be nice to have an idea of outcome.
Oh you will they just don’t rush too much I would like to say next 2 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending