The Student Room Group

Mphil in Planning Growth and Regeneration Cambridge 2023

Hi everyone, I'm applying for Mphil in PGR in the Department of Land Economy and was informed being placed in waiting on 1/31. Is there anyone having received an offer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gulugulu
Hi everyone, I'm applying for Mphil in PGR in the Department of Land Economy and was informed being placed in waiting on 1/31. Is there anyone having received an offer?

Hello, I have also applied for this program, and I would like to know when you submitted the application. I submitted the application on December 16th, and the current application status is still Under review by department.
Reply 2
Original post by Kkkkkayson
Hello, I have also applied for this program, and I would like to know when you submitted the application. I submitted the application on December 16th, and the current application status is still Under review by department.

I submitted on 4th Nov, and the status of under review of department lasted for over 12 weeks.
Original post by gulugulu

Hello, may I ask what is your current application status of PGR? Have you got the offer?
Reply 4
It's still under review of department. What about you?
Hi,

I applied for the program too, and last week my status changed to Awaiting approval by PAO - Awaiting approval by the Postgraduate Admissions Office.

Anyone heard back yet?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I applied for the program too, and last week my status changed to Awaiting approval by PAO - Awaiting approval by the Postgraduate Admissions Office.

Anyone heard back yet?

Congratulations! When did you apply if you don't mind me asking
Original post by satty01
Congratulations! When did you apply if you don't mind me asking

My applications was fully submitted by February 2nd!
I just received an offer today!!!
Reply 9
Congratulations!
I also have been placed in waiting - I applied for the December Funding deadline
Reply 11
Original post by ccgreen2323
I also have been placed in waiting - I applied for the December Funding deadline

When did you apply if I may know? I applied in 6th of November and havent heard from them. Im so sure of my rejection already lol.
Original post by Deedee224
When did you apply if I may know? I applied in 6th of November and havent heard from them. Im so sure of my rejection already lol.

Last year, some people found out as late as May for the course, most found out end of March / April though. There are unlikely to be outcomes this early so don't stress. even if you did apply early.
Reply 13
Anyone else on the decision pending status ?
Reply 14
Original post by ijlok

I am. Moved to DC around two weeks ago. Then got moved to decision pending
Original post by ijlok

I applied on the deadline so it is safe to say I will not be hearing back any time soon haha
Reply 16
Anyone got the offer?
Reply 17
Original post by jr29sun
Anyone got the offer?

no nothing yet, i am on DP status ... what about you ?
Reply 18
Original post by ijlok
no nothing yet, i am on DP status ... what about you ?

+1
Will people who apply for this major be rejected after dc??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending