The Student Room Group

i rotted my potential away

i used rot A LOT but suddenly i became outgoing and talk to many people, have many friends too, i started going out a lot, i got into a relationship too, everything was good, perfect actually. i'm not sure why but something just grew inside me and i became weirdly introverted, i dont have any friends now, my life is just the complete opposite of what it used to be and i'm back to square 1 but even on "square 1" i had friends lmao, but anyway i used to read, go on walks for fun, i just rot now, i try to go out once a day because i know if i dont its so weird but i just feel out of touch for some reason, like i need to or else i just feel irritated, i want a job but its hard no one accepts me i dont know how to perfect my CV without experience. i want hobbies i want to go back to how i was well no i just want to better myself, someone i considered a good friend told me they dont ask me to go out with them because i dont have a job they got a job because of their relatives i dont have close relatives to do that for me. i used to have acne too the same person said to me do i even wash my face they most likely forgot they said that to me but as soon as i started getting clear skin they'd ask for tips ect. i have acne again and we saw eachother after a while (i had clear skin the last time they saw me) and they were just trying to dig at me telling me i pick at my skin thats why it got bad when i dont its just redness im just prone to redness after the actual spot goes away lol.
Original post by Anonymous #1
i used rot A LOT but suddenly i became outgoing and talk to many people, have many friends too, i started going out a lot, i got into a relationship too, everything was good, perfect actually. i'm not sure why but something just grew inside me and i became weirdly introverted, i dont have any friends now, my life is just the complete opposite of what it used to be and i'm back to square 1 but even on "square 1" i had friends lmao, but anyway i used to read, go on walks for fun, i just rot now, i try to go out once a day because i know if i dont its so weird but i just feel out of touch for some reason, like i need to or else i just feel irritated, i want a job but its hard no one accepts me i dont know how to perfect my CV without experience. i want hobbies i want to go back to how i was well no i just want to better myself, someone i considered a good friend told me they dont ask me to go out with them because i dont have a job they got a job because of their relatives i dont have close relatives to do that for me. i used to have acne too the same person said to me do i even wash my face they most likely forgot they said that to me but as soon as i started getting clear skin they'd ask for tips ect. i have acne again and we saw eachother after a while (i had clear skin the last time they saw me) and they were just trying to dig at me telling me i pick at my skin thats why it got bad when i dont its just redness im just prone to redness after the actual spot goes away lol.

First of all that close friend is not your friend. Who speaks to anyone like that?
Original post by Blobertwiz
We could chat but voice makes a difference

It is 4 am and i have seen u yapping on every post ive read today 🤨

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending