Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Interview question for midwifery at Kingston university

Interview questions at Kingston university
Original post by Hareri
Interview questions at Kingston university

Hi @Hareri

I'm a first year Fashion Communication student here at Kingston and so I didn't personally go through this experience myself but have a friend here who is currently in their first year on the midwifery course and so I have asked them what questions they got asked in their interview and they where able to provide me with what they remember from the interview.

They said that they got asked a range of questions, so there was the general why do you want to be a midwife? What attributes do you have that would be good for the role as a midwife? Then from this question they asked for the interviewee to describe a scenario where they have had to work hard and use those attributes that they have mentioned are good for being a midwife.

There was then also some more scenario based questions asking what you would do in situations that may arise while working as a midwife. Here they will tell what the situation is that they want you to then explain how you would handle it.

My friend also mentioned a question about choosing five items from a list of items they provide that you would choose if you had to live on an island and then explain why.

I hope this helps and you are able to start preparing for your interview. I hope all your interviews go well, good luck! And remember to relax and just answer the questions as best as possible :smile:

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

Grace (Kingston Rep)
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Kingston Reps
Hi @Hareri

I'm a first year Fashion Communication student here at Kingston and so I didn't personally go through this experience myself but have a friend here who is currently in their first year on the midwifery course and so I have asked them what questions they got asked in their interview and they where able to provide me with what they remember from the interview.

They said that they got asked a range of questions, so there was the general why do you want to be a midwife? What attributes do you have that would be good for the role as a midwife? Then from this question they asked for the interviewee to describe a scenario where they have had to work hard and use those attributes that they have mentioned are good for being a midwife.

There was then also some more scenario based questions asking what you would do in situations that may arise while working as a midwife. Here they will tell what the situation is that they want you to then explain how you would handle it.

My friend also mentioned a question about choosing five items from a list of items they provide that you would choose if you had to live on an island and then explain why.

I hope this helps and you are able to start preparing for your interview. I hope all your interviews go well, good luck! And remember to relax and just answer the questions as best as possible :smile:

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

Grace (Kingston Rep)

Thank you so much. That’s was really helpful. My interview is tomorrow I’m really scared.
Original post by Hareri
Thank you so much. That’s was really helpful. My interview is tomorrow I’m really scared.

No worries! I'm glad it helped. I'm sure it will be great, good luck :smile:

-Grace (Kingston Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending