The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston uni Mpharm 2022

I have applied to Kingston uni for undergrad course on Mpharm ,i have my interview in literally 4 days and its a group interview and i have no idea what to expect.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Omg same, is urs on the 17th too? Ik a pharmacy student who said there could be maths on the int now im panicking 😭
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by Fkhan2202
Omg same, is urs on the 17th too? Ik a pharmacy student who said there could be maths on the int now im panicking 😭

OMG is urs at 11:30am ? Do you have any socials to speak on cus omg i am so nervous but excited but ahh
Reply 3

I went to the open day and asked a 4th year pharmacy student and they said its pretty chill btw but always ask like one science question or something along those lines and idrk much about group interviews so im just stuck on what to do ahh!
Reply 4
Original post by namamxx
I went to the open day and asked a 4th year pharmacy student and they said its pretty chill btw but always ask like one science question or something along those lines and idrk much about group interviews so im just stuck on what to do ahh!

Hi, if you don't mind me asking, what predicted grades did you apply with, i am looking to complete my application in the next week.
Reply 5
Original post by rp0801
Hi, if you don't mind me asking, what predicted grades did you apply with, i am looking to complete my application in the next week.

Hey , my predicted grades are AAA.
If you want to know more about application for kingston uni mpharm look at this link!!
https://digital.ucas.com/coursedisplay/courses/9bff75a6-0fd2-5907-2dae-5f20ad7e4037?SearchText=
Reply 6
Original post by namamxx
Hey , my predicted grades are AAA.
If you want to know more about application for kingston uni mpharm look at this link!!
https://digital.ucas.com/coursedisplay/courses/9bff75a6-0fd2-5907-2dae-5f20ad7e4037?SearchText=

I am hoping to apply with ABB
Reply 7
Original post by rp0801
I am hoping to apply with ABB

Im pretty sure you will as minimum they put down for grades is BBB (:
Reply 8
Original post by namamxx
OMG is urs at 11:30am ? Do you have any socials to speak on cus omg i am so nervous but excited but ahh

Yesss haha add my insta _farahmarissa
Reply 9
Yesss haha add my insta _farahmarissa

ok i will add you in a moment (,:
Reply 10
Did anyone else pick it as a 5th option ???
Reply 11
Original post by namamxx
ok i will add you in a moment (,:

Is your interview virtual or in person?
Reply 12
Original post by HK787
Did anyone else pick it as a 5th option ???

Yeah it’s my 5th option
Reply 13
Original post by rp0801
Is your interview virtual or in person?

it is virtual (,:
thank god I found this I have mine tomorrow at 11:30 aswell, how have you guys prepared
Reply 15
Original post by Dvlna Rold
thank god I found this I have mine tomorrow at 11:30 aswell, how have you guys prepared

omgmgmg whats ur insta i could make a gc and IDEK IF IM PREPARED OR NOT IM NERVOUS 🥲🥲✋
Original post by namamxx
omgmgmg whats ur insta i could make a gc and IDEK IF IM PREPARED OR NOT IM NERVOUS 🥲🥲✋

@lamaliajuly12 pls I haven’t done anything for this interview😭
Reply 17
@lamaliajuly12 pls I haven’t done anything for this interview😭

ive followed you now but omgg its the fact the interviews r so earlyy too alreadyyyy
Original post by namamxx

@lamaliajuly12
@lamaliajuly12

Oh wait nvm I thought the original post didn’t send lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending