The Student Room Group

uni applications

heyyy im failing one of my subjects rlly bad, its one of those subjects that js wont click, im gonna have to repeat yr12 but since i dont have a reasonable reason such as a medical reason for repeating, will this mean universities wont take me in? i want to go to the city university or kingston, to study midwifery, will they not accept my offer since i repeated the year?
Original post by madina008
heyyy im failing one of my subjects rlly bad, its one of those subjects that js wont click, im gonna have to repeat yr12 but since i dont have a reasonable reason such as a medical reason for repeating, will this mean universities wont take me in? i want to go to the city university or kingston, to study midwifery, will they not accept my offer since i repeated the year?

Hi there!

It's great to see that you are thinking of studying midwifery - this is a great course that leads to such a rewarding job!

In terms of applying and resitting a year, I do not think it matters as you are making the effort to better your grades to meet the entry requirements. What I recommend you do is emailing the university you are interested in and doubling checking with them just in case. There should be no harm in that!

Good luck! :smile:

Estelle
Graduate Advocate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending