The Student Room Group

Transferring from a dental school in Hungary to the United kingdom

I am repeating my 2nd year of dental school in Hungary which honestly wasn't the best decision of my life, I failed my 4th chance of my Anatomy exam because the professor wasn't in a good mood that day. I plan to now leave this uni and establish myself in a new dental school in England where I will be treated as a human. what transcripts/documents will I need to get from my university before leaving - I also have a diploma in a Basic Medical Course hoping that holds some value and will help with the application process.

I wanted to know what dental universities in England (preferably the West Midlands as that is where my family is based) accept transfers from Europe that have been in a similar situation that I have, maybe if any agencies help with the process and if anyone has been through a similar process and could share their pathway would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance
Hi, have you found any information yet? I'm also interested in transferring to a UK dental school. If you're on Snapchat or Instagram, we could discuss it further there. Let me know if that works for you!

Quick Reply

Latest