The Student Room Group

Motivational Quotes - Let's Get Studying

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My physics teacher always says this but they are me and my friends quotes that we absolutely love.

'Obstacles do not block the path. They are the path'
and
“We choose to go to the Moon.
We choose to go to the Moon and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.' - JFK

They are for me especially important when working on difficult stuffs so that I challenge myself and not give up
Wow I love this thread!!! My favourite motivational quote -- I think it's not really studious but also overall just kind of "✨✨✨ yay the future!!!" if you get what i mean!

"The universe is shifting and it's all for me"

I'm sure all of us have those awful days that feel like nothing ever gets better, but then I'm reminded that if I continue to work hard and keep on going, everything will pay off one day! Actions you take today might come around and be the best choice you've ever made in a year - I don't want to sound spiritual or like those tiktok sublimals but I like to think that everything that happens happens in my favour and will be beneficial in the future, even when it seems negative now.
Reply 22
You are so close to the victory - don't you dare give up now
From Google Images
Original post by study23!
You are so close to the victory - don't you dare give up now
From Google Images
OMG I MISSED THESEE, and i was literally needing a little word of encouragement since i've been feeling so unmotivated and stressed recently bcs gcses are so close now, so thank you so much 😭🤍🤍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending