The Student Room Group

The Black Heart Foundation Scholarship

Scroll to see replies

🥲🥲
Reply 21
Yes icl it's a bit late now, so don't think we've got it
Original post by Az11
Yes icl it's a bit late now, so don't think we've got it

No one has said they were awarded yet and people usually do, so I feel it’s okay to hold out a bit longer. They operate UK and US if that gives anyone a bit of hope😭 so wait until like 6am tomorrow to give up.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 23
Original post by anonymus876
No one has said they were awarded yet and people usually do, so I feel it’s okay to hold out a bit longer. They operate UK and US if that gives anyone a bit of hope😭 so wait until like 6am tomorrow to give up.

It is true. Let's wait until tomorrow morning :')
So no one here got an email? like at all?
Reply 25
So no one here got an email? like at all?

None so far...
Original post by cedabuid
None so far...

It's strange if none of us hears back, I was hoping one of us will get it.
Reply 27
I feel people who got it probs weren't looking at tsr/ not posting
Original post by Az11
I feel people who got it probs weren't looking at tsr/ not posting

True true

It's strange if none of us hears back, I was hoping one of us will get it.

It’s weird especially since last year Dec people on the here would know if they were unsuccessful cuz they got emails but I guess they didn’t do it this year
Reply 30
I just got my rejection email…trying again at the end of the year. All the best everyone
Reply 31
I have just received too. Also rejected. Best of luck to everyone
Reply 32
Original post by cedabuid
I have just received too. Also rejected. Best of luck to everyone

Weird, I haven't gotten a rejection email either
Original post by aishaaaar
Weird, I haven't gotten a rejection email either

Same but I think I’ll just reapply next time. Goodluck to everyone reapplying 🙂 I’m sorry we didn’t get the news we wanted.
Reply 34
Check your junk?
Original post by Az11
Check your junk?

It’s empty 😭😭 they probably couldn’t send it to everyone. It’s okayyy I’ll be prepared next time.
Bit late to the thread but I’m still waiting to hear back! Gonna keep my fingers crossed as I really need this help, so if you haven’t heard back yet keep up the hope!
Reply 37
Ugh, the waiting game is brutal! I get it, especially after all the effort put in. Read here https://www.ziuaconstanta.ro/stiri/actualitate/oportunitati-fabuloase-de-economisire-in-sezonul-estival-top-reduceri-de-vara-2023-in-romania-827491.html Seeing others receive rejection emails while you haven't heard anything can be really confusing and frustrating.
(edited 2 months ago)
Does anyone know if they ask your school for a reference about you? Or do they not do that?
Reply 39
Hi all, has anybody heard anything recently?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending