The Student Room Group

Scholarships and Grants for Sixth Form

Hello, I would like to know if there are any scholarship or grant awards available for sixth form. I got admission to a boarding school, however my parents cannot afford the fees and I'm not sure that the 50% scholarship I'm aiming for will be enough.
Original post by staristrying
Hello, I would like to know if there are any scholarship or grant awards available for sixth form. I got admission to a boarding school, however my parents cannot afford the fees and I'm not sure that the 50% scholarship I'm aiming for will be enough.

There are normally no grants or scholarships for Sixth-form or colleges as most public schools are free in thr UK, would help if you specified.

Unless it's a private school in which case the specific school may have something in place but that's about it.
Original post by Astray666
There are normally no grants or scholarships for Sixth-form or colleges as most public schools are free in thr UK, would help if you specified.
Unless it's a private school in which case the specific school may have something in place but that's about it.

you could apply for the black heart scholarships. it's open to all levels and applications close in august but is very competitive!!

Ok! I'm sorry I wasn't as clear in my post. I have applied to a private school that offers boarding (NatMatSci), and the greatest scholarship they offer is 50% on tuition. Thank you though for trying to help :smile:
Original post by redonculod
you could apply for the black heart scholarships. it's open to all levels and applications close in august but is very competitive!!

Alright, I'll check it out! Thank you for telling me :smile:
Original post by staristrying
Ok! I'm sorry I wasn't as clear in my post. I have applied to a private school that offers boarding (NatMatSci), and the greatest scholarship they offer is 50% on tuition. Thank you though for trying to help :smile:

It's okay, I'm sorry that's all I know, congratulations and all the best of luck
It's okay, I'm sorry that's all I know, congratulations and all the best of luck

Thank you! And its alright, I’m glad you tried to help the best you could 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending