The Student Room Group

Sidney Sussex College Cambridge 2024 offer-holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #2
same here! congrats to us!

well done! was it your first choice or did you get pooled x
Original post by Anonymous #1
well done! was it your first choice or did you get pooled x

my first choice luckily enough! how about you? also what a levels do you do :smile: xx
my first choice luckily enough! how about you? also what a levels do you do :smile: xx

me too! i really liked the college x
history, maths + english wbu?
me too! i really liked the college x
history, maths + english wbu?

history, religious studies, biology and psychology for me! x

thats such a cool mix
what grades do u need to get then
thats such a cool mix
what grades do u need to get then

i need A*AA but the A*needs to be in history or religious studies! hbu what grades did you need to get? I'm so nervous about getting the A* ahh
Reply 26

Omg I also do history, biology and Psychology. I don't do religious studies though. I feel like there isnt many people who do this combination. Congratulations on your offer!
Original post by Mjb6
Omg I also do history, biology and Psychology. I don't do religious studies though. I feel like there isnt many people who do this combination. Congratulations on your offer!

thanks so much! yes i feel like there aren’t many of us so we need to stick together haha! congrats to you too! what is your grade requirement? :smile:) x
Reply 28
thanks so much! yes i feel like there aren’t many of us so we need to stick together haha! congrats to you too! what is your grade requirement? :smile:) x

Absolutely haha! Mine is A*AA with the A* being in any subject. And thank you!
i need A*AA but the A*needs to be in history or religious studies! hbu what grades did you need to get? I'm so nervous about getting the A* ahh

also A*AA- im so nervous about missing the grades !
where are u thinking for your insurance 🙂 xx
also A*AA- im so nervous about missing the grades !
where are u thinking for your insurance 🙂 xx

my insurance is Warwick ☺️ hbu what we’re you thinking for insurance? x
late to the thread but i've got an offer for linguistics (with achieved grades)! i'm international btw
Reply 32
Original post by Anonymous #4
late to the thread but i've got an offer for linguistics (with achieved grades)! i'm international btw

Congratulations! That's amazing!
Reply 33
Has anyone heard anything more about the offer holder day?
Are we supposed to email our passports and other stuff in the terms and conditions of the offer
Reply 35
Original post by Anonymous #5
Are we supposed to email our passports and other stuff in the terms and conditions of the offer

yeah technically but in my offer letter there's a clause talking about that, ending with "You will be provided with information via email about how to submit the above evidence." which I don't think they've sent out yet
Original post by rymoon
yeah technically but in my offer letter there's a clause talking about that, ending with "You will be provided with information via email about how to submit the above evidence." which I don't think they've sent out yet

Yeah same which had me confused cus it's been nearly a month
Original post by Anonymous #5
Yeah same which had me confused cus it's been nearly a month

i think maybe we have to send them after everyone's chosen their firms etc.
they said we only had to send things by june so?
Reply 38
Hiya! Has anyone heard anything about the offer holder day or about sending any evidence?
Original post by Mjb6
Hiya! Has anyone heard anything about the offer holder day or about sending any evidence?
I was also going to ask that - I have heard nothing about the offer holder day date being confirmed. Has anyone emailed? 🙂 x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending