The Student Room Group

En-suite Available for Lease takeover/ sublet in IQ Tufnell Park!

Hi, I am looking someone to take over my lease for a Bronze ensuite plus room at IQ student accommodation in Tufnell Park from mid april until August 31st, with the potentiality of staying further.
It includes: A Queen sized Bed with en suite toilet
17sq metres of space
Plenty of storage space :under the bed, large wardrobe, cupboards and shelves A large desk to study
Tufnell House amenities: 24 hour reception and access to a gym, laundry circuit, common room, free and reliable internet access, with Tufnell Park being a stones throw away. Tufnell Park itself has many shops including grocers, cafes, restaurants and a chemist.

You will be sharing a flat with 3 other students who are all very clean, friendly and quiet during later hours. The Communal kitchen has plenty of space for essential kitchen items ,a large fridge and freezer aswell as an oven and induction hob. The kitchen area also has a TV and couch to relax on.

It is only a 5-minute walk from Tufnell Park station on the Northern Line, only 2 stops from Euston and 3 to Kings Cross. Only half an hour away from London Business School, LSE, KCL, UCL, City University and Imperial College London. The rent is 375 pounds a week including all utilities, with the entire duration from April- August being around 7700 pounds.

If you would be interested leave me a message! and if you want to see photos click this link. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/RjEDEw2MNLjB9gm6/?mibextid=K35XfP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending