The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

university of st andrews applications

hey, my friend put down st andrews on his ucas, and he's got his other offers but not one from this yet. does anyone know when st andrews tend to give offers?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by ellabellax_25
hey, my friend put down st andrews on his ucas, and he's got his other offers but not one from this yet. does anyone know when st andrews tend to give offers?

they tend to drag it out as long as possible. if i had to put a bet on when he will hear back i would say second or third week of Feb, but could be earlier or later
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Hey, I applied in December and haven't heard back yet either, hopefully that will make your friend feel a bit better :smile:

no clue, still waiting on mine

St As are notorious for taking a while to respond, from what i can gather most offers and rejection are sent out between late february and mid march. hope all goes well! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending