The Student Room Group

transcript

I'm an undergraduate student trying to transfer into year 1 at another institution mainly because I don't like my uni, I have a few offers but the ones that I want to firm and insure are asking for formal transcripts of my current course modules.

I have emailed my uni multiple times and even contacted my tutors asking for a transcript, but nobody has replied. To be fair they never reply to any emails I send. And the transcripts should realistically be in the student handbook but they are not, and when I look at the modules advertised online for my course, they are completely different from the modules I am actually studying. I just feel ripped off about my course as none of the content was what I expected.
Reply 1
Contact the admin staff in your department - they will be able to help with the transcript.
Either physically visit central student services or go to your academic department's admin team and ask.
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
Either physically visit central student services or go to your academic department's admin team and ask.

I know this may sound funny but they genuinely don't have an admin team, for undergraduates they don't anyway, the admissions team is for postgraduates only from what I have researched. I asked through the Student information team too but they also said they couldn't find what I am looking for.
Original post by caprisun2323
I know this may sound funny but they genuinely don't have an admin team, for undergraduates they don't anyway, the admissions team is for postgraduates only from what I have researched. I asked through the Student information team too but they also said they couldn't find what I am looking for.

There should be a registry or student records team.

You won’t have a transcript in the form you need for your offer until the end of the year - you will need it to show marks from all your completed modules for the whole year.

If you haven’t completed any modules yet or are still waiting for results from your first modules that might be why you’re not getting any useful responses - without any marked modules your transcript will be blank

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending