The Student Room Group

Do I need to put modules for a degree course I did for one year urgent ucas

I completed all 6 modules for one year- I don’t have a certificate so do the modules count as qualifications at all?

Thanks
Original post by EVMD17
I completed all 6 modules for one year- I don’t have a certificate so do the modules count as qualifications at all?

Thanks

Yes.

There’s a worked example of how to enter them in UCAS in reply #3 here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=40298338&t=2177589#post40298338
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Yes.

There’s a worked example of how to enter them in UCAS in reply #3 here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=40298338&t=2177589#post40298338

thank you- have done all of this but I'm stressing- i'm worried unis i'm applying to will be expecting a certificate and my old uni won't provide one. would it be bad not to include the modules at all?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by EVMD17
thank you- have done all of this but I'm stressing- i'm worried unis i'm applying to will be expecting a certificate and my old uni won't provide one. would it be bad not to include the modules at all?

You must include all your previous study. Including undergrad modules.

You don’t need a certificate, although you might be asked for an interim transcript later.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
You must include all your previous study. Including undergrad modules.

You don’t need a certificate, although you might be asked for an interim transcript later.

thank you, my old uni is terrible at admin- i was worried they won't even supply a transcript
Original post by EVMD17
thank you, my old uni is terrible at admin- i was worried they won't even supply a transcript

If you get an offer you should have until August to sort it out.

You may not even be asked for documentation about it.
Original post by EVMD17

They should be able to provide a transcript although it might take them a while.

have a look for their registry/student records details on their website and put in a formal request for a transcript now.
Reply 7
Original post by PQ
They should be able to provide a transcript although it might take them a while.

have a look for their registry/student records details on their website and put in a formal request for a transcript now.

Thank you, I looked it up and I can get a transcript by ordering one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending