The Student Room Group

Requesting a Uni Transcript as a 1st year drop out

Hi All,
I’m in a bit of a sticky situation!
I’m a mature student and applied for pharmacy this coming September and so far has been rejected by 2 universities. Uni of Birmingham just got in touch and is asking for a copy of my transcript plus modules and corresponding grades with the stipulation that if I fail to submit an evidence , I will not be considered for further consideration.
I have contacted Uni of Manchester about the situation and told me that they can’t provide a transcript since I did poorly on my course and drop out prior completion.
I suppose my question is how do I go about this dilemma?
Any help would be appreciated!
You can only have a first year transcript if you completed first year. You should have potentially said you dropped out in your personal statement and why.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by random_matt
You can only have a first year transcript if you completed first year. You should have potentially said you dropped out in your personal statement and why.

Many thanks.. but how do I go about the modules and grades I achieved because I don’t have any copy of the results and I can remember any of them? For context , I left in 2019.
Original post by johnmichael2021
Many thanks.. but how do I go about the modules and grades I achieved because I don’t have any copy of the results and I can remember any of them? For context , I left in 2019.

Ask the university if they can give you anything I guess.
The Uni should still hold grades for the modules you completed, even if they can’t issue an interim transcript.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending