The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

SGUL Physician associate applicants 2024

Has anyone heard from SGUL for PA course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yess I have been invited to interview. Just need to book a date
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
Original post by niiy5
Has anyone heard from SGUL for PA course?

I just received an invitation to interview today (19th Feb)
Reply 3
Original post by a.s.98
yess I have been invited to interview. Just need to book a date
Ahh well done and good luck!! I am still waiting to hear from them. what was your UCAT score?
Reply 4
Original post by annamarshall
Ahh well done and good luck to you!! I am still waiting to hear from them. what was your UCAT score?
Reply 5
Original post by niiy5
Ahh well done and good luck!! I am still waiting to hear from them. what was your UCAT score?
2570, what about you?
Reply 6
congrats on the interview, hope it went well. Did they say when you'll hear back?
Original post by niiy5
Ahh well done and good luck to you!! I am still waiting to hear from them. what was your UCAT score?
Original post by Ash555
congrats on the interview, hope it went well. Did they say when you'll hear back?
I picked my date as 12th March so not sure yet but think they do it on a rolling basis
Has anybody received an offer yet??
Reply 10
I picked my date as 12th March so not sure yet but think they do it on a rolling basis
how did the interview go and how long was it?
Reply 11
Hi ya, how was the interview?
I have mine on tuesday. If you have any tips for me, that would be very helpful
Reply 12
Original post by a.s.98
2570, what about you?
Mine is 2530. How was the interview?I have mine on tuesday. If you have any tips for me, that would be very helpful
Reply 13
How did you find the interview? Any tips for me?
Reply 14
Honestly the questions weren’t super challenging, and the role play station was not as nerve racking as I thought it would be. Just practice what you are going to say and time your practice sessions so your timing isn’t too over or under. Also think of different examples to give for situations, you should try and make your answers personalised for you. Good luck!!
Reply 15
Original post by Jeheid
Honestly the questions weren’t super challenging, and the role play station was not as nerve racking as I thought it would be. Just practice what you are going to say and time your practice sessions so your timing isn’t too over or under. Also think of different examples to give for situations, you should try and make your answers personalised for you. Good luck!!
Thanks for the reply. Ohh thats nice to hear that the role plays arent challenging. how many stations were there in total? Also how many role plays could I expect? Is there any nhs hot topics questions?
Reply 16
Original post by niiy5
Thanks for the reply. Ohh thats nice to hear that the role plays arent challenging. how many stations were there in total? Also how many role plays could I expect? Is there any nhs hot topics questions?

It’s 6 questions and 4 mins each. We are not allowed to give any information on the content of the question, but if you go on the SGUL interview hub it gives you a list of suggested topics/questions you should familiarise yourself with and the questions they asked at my interview did not stray to far from that to be honest. Hope this helps
Reply 17
Original post by niiy5

But I do think learning some of the current issues are a good thing to incorporate in your answers. It was one of the things they mentioned on the interview hub website
Reply 18
Original post by Jeheid
It’s 6 questions and 4 mins each. We are not allowed to give any information on the content of the question, but if you go on the SGUL interview hub it gives you a list of suggested topics/questions you should familiarise yourself with and the questions they asked at my interview did not stray to far from that to be honest. Hope this helps
Yes it helps. No worries I can understand that you are not allowed to give any specific info. Thank you so much.
Reply 19
Original post by Jeheid
But I do think learning some of the current issues are a good thing to incorporate in your answers. It was one of the things they mentioned on the interview hub website
Hi ya, i have just done my interview. Could I dm you to discuss something if thats okay?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending