The Student Room Group

MSc Physician Associate Plymouth 2024

Hey was wondering if anyone is going to Plymouth for physician associate starting Jan 2024
I was going to ask the same thing! I'm keen to apply, but I'm unsure whether my Psychology degree will be enough to get me in. I have lots of healthcare experience, so I'm hoping that will help.
Reply 2
Original post by yasminclark2
I was going to ask the same thing! I'm keen to apply, but I'm unsure whether my Psychology degree will be enough to get me in. I have lots of healthcare experience, so I'm hoping that will help.

You should go for it, I called they still have a spaces for students to apply.
Reply 3
I have an offer for Plymouth 2024!
I believe they are still accepting applicants though
Original post by akn886
You should go for it, I called they still have a spaces for students to apply.

Ah, I'll make my application tomorrow!🙏
What background do you guys have? I've got a first class psychology degree and lots of healthcare experience, but slightly worried as lots of people seem to have a BSc in biology or biomedical studies!
Reply 6
What background do you guys have? I've got a first class psychology degree and lots of healthcare experience, but slightly worried as lots of people seem to have a BSc in biology or biomedical studies!

I have a 1st in Natural science (Biology) but only 1 year health care experience.

This is my 3rd year applying so I am buzzing to fineally get a place!

Get those applications in ASAP as the applicant window closed early last year so may do the same this year!

Good luck!
Reply 7

I know of 2 people who got offered a place with a psychology BSc last year - definitely worth applying!
Original post by Jotenno
I have a 1st in Natural science (Biology) but only 1 year health care experience.

This is my 3rd year applying so I am buzzing to fineally get a place!

Get those applications in ASAP as the applicant window closed early last year so may do the same this year!

Good luck!

Ah, well done for getting a place. That's awesome.

I'm hoping to get my application finished tomorrow 🙏
Original post by Jotenno
I know of 2 people who got offered a place with a psychology BSc last year - definitely worth applying!

That's great to hear. Fingers crossed for me then! 🤞

How is everyone funding their studies? I was told that the idea is to get a sponsorship for the second year?
Reply 10

How is everyone funding their studies? I was told that the idea is to get a sponsorship for the second year?

From my knowledge only a few people get the sponsorship for the second year so I wouldn't rely too heavily on it.
Reply 11

There are only a few places each year unfortunately :-(

To be honest I have no idea how I am going to afford it - planning on working a few hours alongside - my partner works so will cover most of the bills.

Will be a skint couple of years!

Quick Reply

Latest