The Student Room Group

Northern Ireland Social work entry 2024

Scroll to see replies

It won’t be too specific don’t worry
Thanks guys! Got mine today going to do it on Wednesday, I'm all worked up to high doe here overthinking
Original post by Adebisiaby
I have just finished mine it’s really nothing to be scared about they all things we are familiar with. If you are yet to do yours pls try and go to the NISCC website and read it well. Very helpful.

Thank you so much! This is great help. I feel I've been hogging that website all week lol hopefully retain some information
Reply 43
Original post by ebyrne2036
It won’t be too specific don’t worry

Thank you, that's reassuring 😊
Reply 44
Just did mine, as others have said the questions weren't too bad if you've looked at the NISCC website you'll be fine 😊 Good luck to everyone yet to do theirs 😊
Reply 45
Is anyone else doing interviews this week
Reply 46
Just finished mine, so much I forgot to say!! Forgot how to pronounce a few words too, 🤣
Very manageable if you look at the NISCC resources. Hope we all get what we want, good luck to you all 🙏
Reply 47
Original post by Shelzy
Just finished mine, so much I forgot to say!! Forgot how to pronounce a few words too, 🤣
Very manageable if you look at the NISCC resources. Hope we all get what we want, good luck to you all 🙏

It's so hard to choose what to say when you only have two minutes to get everything across! Hopefully we did enough 😊
Original post by KD1901
Just did mine, as others have said the questions weren't too bad if you've looked at the NISCC website you'll be fine 😊 Good luck to everyone yet to do theirs 😊

Great 👍
Original post by KD1901
It's so hard to choose what to say when you only have two minutes to get everything across! Hopefully we did enough 😊

Yes but going straight to the points helped me.
Original post by Rebeccadav2
Thank you so much! This is great help. I feel I've been hogging that website all week lol hopefully retain some information

Good luck 😉
Original post by Rebeccadav2
Thanks guys! Got mine today going to do it on Wednesday, I'm all worked up to high doe here overthinking

Don’t over think it honestly. You will be surprised 😉😉
Reply 52
Does anyone know, off-hand, how many places Magee has available for both the 2 year and 3 year courses?
Original post by Shelzy
Does anyone know, off-hand, how many places Magee has available for both the 2 year and 3 year courses?

Belfast metropolitan Millfield and Mary college
Reply 54
Original post by Adebisiaby
Belfast metropolitan Millfield and Mary college

Sorry I wasn't clear I meant the number of places they have, I think it's 260 across all of NI, I'm trying to remember how many places are available just for Magee. 😁
Reply 55
Hiya, I just done my interview last night for ulster the 3 year route, however one of my questions didn’t upload and I’m really stressing about it. Ulster did email me saying they’ve requested for the question that didn’t upload to be reset but modern hire is saying I need approval from the university for it to be reset. Does anyone know anything about this or had the same problem?
Yes they just got me to redo the interview (it wasn’t for social work I think it was for allied health) icr I had covid at the time haha but Ik I had a problem but I just redid it the week after but it was diff questions ofc
Reply 57
Original post by ebyrne2036
Yes they just got me to redo the interview (it wasn’t for social work I think it was for allied health) icr I had covid at the time haha but Ik I had a problem but I just redid it the week after but it was diff questions ofc

Thanks so much, so confused on why modern hires saying I need to contact ulster about it even though ulster already emailed me and said they’ve requested for them to reset the question that didn’t upload but hopefully I’ll hear from them tomorrow 🤞

Quick Reply

Latest