Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ebyrne2036
Did anyone apply for queens

I applied for queen's and uu
Original post by dm1991
I applied for queen's and uu

Oh cool whats ur first choice or do u not mind
See the way it says there is a 5 minute prep for the case scenario and a 1 minute prep for the other questions. I assume this is timed on the website and not us having to do it? I remember everything like in list format so having a blank page would be OK to jot down on prep time, would anyone know?
(edited 2 months ago)
Yep it’s during the actual interview and i know a lot of people used blank paper in between last year so im sure it will be fine for u to use it to jot some notes during the prep time
Yep it’s during the actual interview and i know a lot of people used blank paper in between last year so im sure it will be fine for u to use it to jot some notes during the prep time

Thank you. Last few hours cramming now before sitting it!
Reply 66
Oh cool whats ur first choice or do u not mind

Uu would be easier for me as its in millfield, but I honestly just hope for offers I'm so worried. What about you
I’ve my place at queens☺️
Reply 68
I’ve my place at queens☺️

That's right did you defer a year? How have you found it xxx
Yeah I did
I was there for the first couple weeks. It was enjoyable quite intense, but the content was pretty good and everybody was friendly enough.
Reply 70
Original post by Shelzy
Hey, I am starting this discussion as I haven't seen one set up for 2024 entry to Social Work in Northern Ireland yet. Where have you applied to and what are your thoughts on the video submission interview, if that applies to you?
Still waiting on an interview 🫣
Reply 71
Original post by Cathg881
Still waiting on an interview 🫣
From reading previous years threads I think they still do interviews into March! They'll email you one week before the interview to give you notice 😊
Reply 72
Yeah I definitely wouldn’t panic, it seems they do them in batches. You get a week notice so you could get the email on Monday.
Reply 73
Yeah I was the second batch and I’m sure there’s definitely more than 2 batches. I’m sure u would have heard by now if u weren’t getting one x
Reply 74
I applied for the 2 year graduate route at queens. Interview next week ahhh anyone any tips on what questions will be asked? 😊
Reply 75
I've applied for the 2 year graduate route at queens. Has anyone got any interview tips or sample questions? Interview next week and really nervous 😆😊☺️
Original post by Sellyxx
I've applied for the 2 year graduate route at queens. Has anyone got any interview tips or sample questions? Interview next week and really nervous 😆😊☺️
I would say, If someone who knows nothing about SW we're to ask you potential interview questions...id say they're as close as you could get. Obviously the NISCC is great for information but I wouldn't hone in on it to great detail either.
Reply 77
Yes I have for the 3 year route, have my interview for next week 🤞🏻
Reply 78
Original post by Sellyxx
I’ve heard it is based on points.
So make sure to get Your buzz words in, safeguarding, confidentiality, data protection, multi-agency working etc. remember why you applied and why you think you would be good at it, write Down your skills and what you have to offer…
Ah good lucj everyone
Make sure u talk a lot abut ur skills and expereinces

Quick Reply

Latest