Reply 82
Original post by aislingp
How did your interview go?
Its on Monday actually
Have you had yours yet xx
Original post by Sellyxx
Its on Monday actually
Have you had yours yet xx

I get the link on Monday at 3pm. So I'm going to do it Tuesday morning when I have peace and quite in my house and kids are at school lol. How did you find it? I'm stressing about the scenario the most. How did you find it?
I get the link on Monday at 3pm. So I'm going to do it Tuesday morning when I have peace and quite in my house and kids are at school lol. How did you find it? I'm stressing about the scenario the most. How did you find it?

I just realised you said yours is Monday also lol. We are in the same batch then.
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hope they go well guys😊
Thank you 😊
Reply 87
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hope they go well guys😊
Thank you 😊 xx
Reply 88
I just realised you said yours is Monday also lol. We are in the same batch then.
Yes Monday also. I'm in the same boat il do it Tuesday when older child at school and younger one napping lol 😆 have you prepared for it? I don't feel prepared enough 😫 wondering myself what the scenario based question will be about xxx
Original post by Sellyxx
Yes Monday also. I'm in the same boat il do it Tuesday when older child at school and younger one napping lol 😆 have you prepared for it? I don't feel prepared enough 😫 wondering myself what the scenario based question will be about xxx

I'm at Bel Met atm doing access course so I went to the careers to get some help with it so I feel OK just nervous. Everyone is telling me to just keep reading through the niscc website and then when you get the questions try to include your own experience or examples as much as you can. A girl I know is a social worker and she told me to remember that it's not a job interview, your not expected to know everything just show them your not a horrible human being lol
I'm at Bel Met atm doing access course so I went to the careers to get some help with it so I feel OK just nervous. Everyone is telling me to just keep reading through the niscc website and then when you get the questions try to include your own experience or examples as much as you can. A girl I know is a social worker and she told me to remember that it's not a job interview, your not expected to know everything just show them your not a horrible human being lol

It won't let me reply to your pm. I can see it tho but saying I have to wait til the next day before I can reply. Fo you want to pm me your no and I will WhatsApp you x
Original post by Sellyxx
I got my interview link yesterday, just prepping today. I have done the interview before but it’s changed now! I’m so nervous, all this prep and no doubt my mind will go blank as soon as I hit record 🙈
Reply 92
Original post by Studentcmc2021
I got my interview link yesterday, just prepping today. I have done the interview before but it’s changed now! I’m so nervous, all this prep and no doubt my mind will go blank as soon as I hit record 🙈
Don't worry just read the question carefully, use your thinking time and be yourself. Don't overthink it, you will do great! 😎🤞
Reply 93
Just completed mine today and it wasn't as bad as I though thankfully!! Glad to have it over me now xx good luck for yours x
Original post by Sellyxx
Just completed mine today and it wasn't as bad as I though thankfully!! Glad to have it over me now xx good luck for yours x

I’m going to do it in the morning when I get my boys out to school 🙈 fingers crossed for you! Xx
Reply 95
I’m going to do it in the morning when I get my boys out to school 🙈 fingers crossed for you! Xx
All the best. Wishing you good luck. It will be fine!! Have you applied for 2 or 3 year route? Xx
My fingers crossed for you all!
Original post by Sellyxx
All the best. Wishing you good luck. It will be fine!! Have you applied for 2 or 3 year route? Xx
2 year at queens & ulster. I’m graduating queens this summer, couldn’t face another 3 years 2 is enough 😳
I just completed my interview this morning and the questions were actually lovely and far easier to answer compared to when I applied for this course in 2020. I feel like I thought it would be a lot harder than it actually was. Good luck to everyone applying and I hope we all get in to our choices🤞🤞
Original post by Lauryn Wilson
I just completed my interview this morning and the questions were actually lovely and far easier to answer compared to when I applied for this course in 2020. I feel like I thought it would be a lot harder than it actually was. Good luck to everyone applying and I hope we all get in to our choices🤞🤞
I completely agree. Though I think I over thought a bit and also found it hard to say everything I wanted! But what will be will be! Wishing you all the best :smile: wouldn’t it be lovely if they had space for us all 😢

Quick Reply

Latest