The Student Room Group

Northern Ireland Social work entry 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by jcurry1234
Hello everyone! I have just read the thread and I am wishing everyone the best of luck! My interview starts from 3pm today eek! I am super nervous
It's really not that bad I promise, ul do great good luck xx
Original post by jcurry1234
Hello everyone! I have just read the thread and I am wishing everyone the best of luck! My interview starts from 3pm today eek! I am super nervous
Don’t over think it! They are not hard questions, my advice would just be yourself and you will be fine :smile: Good luck x
Good luck to everyone 😊 xx
Has anyone heard anything back yet
Original post by jadeharkin4

No it like early May I believe
Reply 125

Waiting to hear is definitely the worst part. Going by the thread last year and the days between the first interview and the offers I'm thinking it might be the 8th of May.. Really hope it's sooner than that though!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 126
Good luck everyone! 💕I haven’t heard about an interview yet should I be concerned? I’ve applied for ulster (Belfast met).
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 127
Original post by AJH23
Good luck everyone! 💕I haven’t heard about an interview yet should I be concerned? I’ve applied for ulster (Belfast met).

You should get an interview If you meet the entry requirements are you studying atm? Xx
Reply 128
Original post by dm1991
You should get an interview If you meet the entry requirements are you studying atm? Xx
Not studying atm. But previously did access course maybe because I applied later? Possibly doing it in order of applications xx
Reply 129
Original post by AJH23
Not studying atm. But previously did access course maybe because I applied later? Possibly doing it in order of applications xx

When did you do your application? Ul def get an interview they are probably finishing off a batch and ul be in the next 🙂 I done mine few weeks ago I'm currently doing an access now, the wait is so nerve-wracking. Have you applied before? I didn't find the interview too bad xxx
Reply 130
Original post by dm1991
When did you do your application? Ul def get an interview they are probably finishing off a batch and ul be in the next 🙂 I done mine few weeks ago I'm currently doing an access now, the wait is so nerve-wracking. Have you applied before? I didn't find the interview too bad xxx

I applied after deadline. So didn’t think I’d even be consider but double checked with admissions and said applications were still open. Applied about 2-3 weeks ago. So still time yet fingers crossed. Is the interview live or pre-recorded? Excited and nervous 😬 😂
It’s pre-recorded. I applied after the deadline aswell like around the middle of February so you should be ok hopefully x
Reply 132
It’s pre-recorded. I applied after the deadline aswell like around the middle of February so you should be ok hopefully x
Oh that’s good to know! Best of luck!! 💕
Original post by aislingp
No it like early May I believe

If you go onto the ulster uni website they have stated the first batch of people will find out in April "STAGE 4 - Offers: Applicants who pass the ‘suitability interview’ are ranked by interview score. Offers are normally issued in April. However not all applicants who are deemed suitable will receive an offer at this stage" Quote from the website hope this helps :smile:
Reply 134
admissons have said april is when they are assessing the interviews this year and choices in may. good luck everyone!
Reply 135
Original post by dm1991
admissons have said april is when they are assessing the interviews this year and choices in may. good luck everyone!

Were you speaking to admissions? That's good to know but my patience is wearing out, I need some sort of update ha!
Reply 136
Original post by Shelzy
Were you speaking to admissions? That's good to know but my patience is wearing out, I need some sort of update ha!

Yeah babe they said may I was hoping it would be April tbh 🥺 x
Reply 137
Original post by dm1991

Hopefully early May! Best of luck with it, would be amazing if we all could get our places ^_^ x
Yeah, fingers crossed it won’t b too long to wait for u all
Original post by dm1991

Your 100% D, it will be May. Best of luck to everyone 👍 ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest