The Student Room Group

Late UCAS Application

Edit: I’m sorry I’ve posted this in the wrong forum! Good luck to anyone applying for a med degree!

Yes I know it’s my own fault, but I left it until the last minute to finally put through my application. I didn’t realise they would ask for payment at the end and had to go and find my card. I think it went through at 18:00 on the 31st, but it may have been 18:01. Now I’m panicking of course. I did get the email this morning saying it’s been sent off, just wish they would say if it’s flagged late or not?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Macjonald
Yes I know it’s my own fault, but I left it until the last minute to finally put through my application. I didn’t realise they would ask for payment at the end and had to go and find my card. I think it went through at 18:00 on the 31st, but it may have been 18:01. Now I’m panicking of course. I did get the email this morning saying it’s been sent off, just wish they would say if it’s flagged late or not?

I would get in contact with the university admissions team that you have applied for if you want to triple check 🙂
Reply 2
Will do! Thanks.
Original post by Macjonald

I'd get in touch with UCAS and ask.

However, you posted this in the Medicine forum. For your own sake, I hope you didn't actually apply to do Medicine...
Reply 4
Original post by Scotland Yard
I'd get in touch with UCAS and ask.

However, you posted this in the Medicine forum. For your own sake, I hope you didn't actually apply to do Medicine...

You can't because Medicine falls under UCAS early applicant deadline and I don't think you can put med courses on the UCAS form after the early applicant deadline.
Original post by vnayak
You can't because Medicine falls under UCAS early applicant deadline and I don't think you can put med courses on the UCAS form after the early applicant deadline.

The early deadline is precisely the point.
Reply 6
Sorry everyone, I did post this in the wrong forum. Not my best week! Thanks for your help though!
I've moved the thread to the correct section.

The above advice to call UCAS is correct. They can tell you whether the app is flaged as 'on-time' or not. Your uni choices may not have received it onto their systems yet, (this processing delay doesn't affect whether your app is pre-deadline or not).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending