The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL UCAS extra/clearing

How likely will the Mathematics course offered by King's College London be in UCAS extra or in clearing.
Original post by Dr.Stein
How likely will the Mathematics course offered by King's College London be in UCAS extra or in clearing.

Is it in Extra now?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Is it in Extra now?

I called them yesterday and they said that they won't be considering any applications which are late or done via UCAS extra for now
(edited 11 months ago)
I called them yesterday and they said that they won't be considering any applications which are late or done via UCAS extra for now

Well, you had half your answer already. As to clearing, I would have thought it unlikely but they might be interested if you have excellent maths grades
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
Well, you had half your answer already. As to clearing, I would have thought it unlikely but they might be interested if you have excellent maths grades

What I meant is that while they still accept applications which are made late or are done via UCAS extra, they won't look at them before the 8th of June because of something they call "assessment". My question is how likely is there to be free spaces since anecdotally , I have heard Mathematics at Kings isn't very competitive
What I meant is that while they still accept applications which are made late or are done via UCAS extra, they won't look at them before the 8th of June because of something they call "assessment". My question is how likely is there to be free spaces since anecdotally , I have heard Mathematics at Kings isn't very competitive

Ah, understood. I have no idea, I'm afraid. Have you checked the KCL and maths forums for information?

I don't know how competitive the course is, but I doubt that many A*AA courses are uncompetitive.

It was one of their few in clearing last year but it can change year by year

King’s College London 10 courses available including mathematics and nutritional sciences

As far as extra is concerned check ucas course search for Mathematics and filter on show courses with vacancies. That will give you an idea then double check with Kings. You can only use extra and clearing if you dont hold any offers so you would have to decline ALL offers you hold.

Quick Reply

Latest