The Student Room Group

i submitted the same assignment for two different modules and its been graded.

So I had two assignments due on the same day/time, and I don't know how I didn't see that I submitted the same one twice ALL THE WAY up until it has been graded.

I have set up a meeting with my lecturer, and I'm going to have to tell the course convenor and I don't know what is going to happen. Will I get a 0? Will I be able to resubmit later?

Just to be clear, it has been graded by both lecturers. I only realised I submitted it again to the other module after he has graded and gave feedback. I don't know how he didn't realise it's not for his class. He didn't even give me a bad grade.

But obviously I can't leave it, otherwise if someone or the system finds out later it will be way worse right?

I am devastated, I don't know how I let this happen when I checked like four times to see I submitted the right assignment. Even after I submitted I checked. I honestly thought it was a computer glitch at first because there is no way I made that mistake. I'm always careful. But even the name of the file shows that it was the essay for the other module, so it was definitely me.

I'm praying I can resubmit and have it capped at 50 (i'm a postgrad).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending