The Student Room Group

Uploaded assignment to wrong submission

Hello.

So I uploaded my assignment 2 days early. However, I had accidentally uploaded it to the extension/lsp submission. Instead of the normal one.

I have emailed, but not heard from anyone.

The only reason I realised was because it’s due to be marked this week, and I was checking to see if it had been.

Will I be capped at 40%? As it’s my own fault for not checking properly. It’s mainly due to the fact I had 3 assignments all due in the same week, so once I submitted, I just moved on to the next assignment.

I can’t really afford to get 40% on my assignment, as I’m aiming to graduate with a 2:1, so getting a 40% will probably mess up my chance of achieving that overall grade.

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hello.

So I uploaded my assignment 2 days early. However, I had accidentally uploaded it to the extension/lsp submission. Instead of the normal one.

I have emailed, but not heard from anyone.

The only reason I realised was because it’s due to be marked this week, and I was checking to see if it had been.

Will I be capped at 40%? As it’s my own fault for not checking properly. It’s mainly due to the fact I had 3 assignments all due in the same week, so once I submitted, I just moved on to the next assignment.

I can’t really afford to get 40% on my assignment, as I’m aiming to graduate with a 2:1, so getting a 40% will probably mess up my chance of achieving that overall grade.

Thanks

You say that you uploaded it two days early. Did you notice and correct the issue within those two days, or was it late by the time you resubmitted it correctly?

Different unis have different policies for late submissions, so it's impossible to say whether it will automatically be capped at 40%. What uni are you at?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending