The Student Room Group

Is a Maths with computer science degree at Reading university worth it?

Been stuck between maths with cs degree at either Exeter, Strathclyde, or reading as I have offers for all. Exeter and reading are the main ones on my mind because I live in London and Strathclyde is a bit of a long journey.
I understand that Exeter is a better uni but I'm not confident in my ability to achieve the required grades (ABB with A in maths).

I could firm Exeter and make Reading my insurance but that leads to my next worry as acquiring accommodation at Reading may be a problem.
Original post by Bolognaaaaaa
Been stuck between maths with cs degree at either Exeter, Strathclyde, or reading as I have offers for all. Exeter and reading are the main ones on my mind because I live in London and Strathclyde is a bit of a long journey.
I understand that Exeter is a better uni but I'm not confident in my ability to achieve the required grades (ABB with A in maths).

I could firm Exeter and make Reading my insurance but that leads to my next worry as acquiring accommodation at Reading may be a problem.

If you want to go to Exeter do as your last paragraph. They might accept with slightly lower grades. Loads end up with insurance offers and get into accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending