The Student Room Group

Maintenance grant payment after Tuition fee loan granted

My Tuition fee loan was blocked but has been granted. I had also applied for Maintenance grant at the same time. Will I need to reapply for a Maintenance grant or will it already be in the system?
Original post by Elisabet
My Tuition fee loan was blocked but has been granted. I had also applied for Maintenance grant at the same time. Will I need to reapply for a Maintenance grant or will it already be in the system?

Hi Elisabet,

When did you start your course? We stopped Maintenance Grants some years ago. Do you mean Maintenance Loan? Do you have any children? Is your course full time or part time?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Hi Claire,
Yes Maintenance loan, sorry. It is full time and I'm a mature student, youngest (adult, 22 yrs) child lives at home. I started a Foundation Course in 2018, then degree in 2020.

Thanks.
Hi there. Is this a previous course you have mentioned or the one you are currently on?

Were you awarded the Maintenance Loan (ML) for your current course? Have the payment now stopped or have you still not been awarded the ML?

Thanks, Leah.
Reply 4
Hi Leah,
Thanks, it's sorted now, I rang SFE as they have my details.
Thanks,
Elisabeth
Original post by Elisabet
Hi Leah,
Thanks, it's sorted now, I rang SFE as they have my details.
Thanks,
Elisabeth

Glad to hear its been sorted! Anything else we can help you with please let us know!
Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending