The Student Room Group

My expired ID

Stagecoach bus driver confiscated my expired student ID… she says i tried to forge the date .. tried to explain to her it wasn’t forgery but just me having a pen ink on my ID .. she told me to go retrieve the id at the bus depot ..I was apologetic and even followed her to her last bus station trying to explain it wasn’t forgery but she wasn’t having it.I’m scared ,Advice me please what should I
Original post by Anonymous
Stagecoach bus driver confiscated my expired student ID… she says i tried to forge the date .. tried to explain to her it wasn’t forgery but just me having a pen ink on my ID .. she told me to go retrieve the id at the bus depot ..I was apologetic and even followed her to her last bus station trying to explain it wasn’t forgery but she wasn’t having it.I’m scared ,Advice me please what should I

Get a new student id. What value to you is the expired one anyway?

If your need the expired id for some reason, visit the bus depot to collect it.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Get a new student id. What value to you is the expired one anyway?

If your need the expired id for some reason, visit the bus depot to collect it.

I actually don’t need the ID anymore.. I’m just scared because she kept insisting i forged and I don’t want my name in the criminal record
Original post by Anonymous
I actually don’t need the ID anymore.. I’m just scared because she kept insisting i forged and I don’t want my name in the criminal record

Fortunately, Stagecoach bus drivers aren't empowered to prosecute their passengers for forgery. In all likelihood the id will simply sit in lost-and-found before eventually being binned.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Should have confiscated her bus to teach her a lesson about stealing.
Reply 5
Original post by DataVenia
Fortunately, Stagecoach bus drivers aren't empowered to prosecute their passengers for forgery. In all likelihood the id will simply sit in lost-and-found before eventually being binned.

Thank you.. I feel relieved
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
Should have confiscated her bus to teach her a lesson about stealing.

I got really scared thinking I’d get prosecuted
Why did you present an expired student card to the coach driver? How did she even get to have it in her hands to confiscate it in the first place?

Im struggling to understand why an obsolete card, (even without 'accidental ink stains' on it) would require to leave your wallet for any reason.
Rah that bus driver actually wet 😂. The bus drivers that do our school runs don’t care, some kid flashed their bros student ID.

But yeah she can’t do much other than handing it in to lost and found. Just pick it up at the depot and say “I’ll forge it better for her next time my bad”

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending