The Student Room Group

University of Leeds or University of Nottingham (computer science)

I have received offers from both and Lancaster university but Im planning to make that my insurance. They both want the same grades but Leeds require me to complete an Access module (?). Nottingham is CS with AI, Leeds is straight CS. Nottingham's computing building seemed to have better facilities but Leeds did not have a full tour video so I don't know. If you study at either school or you are in the same situation could you please provide any information.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by oppressed-consul
I have received offers from both and Lancaster university but Im planning to make that my insurance. They both want the same grades but Leeds require me to complete an Access module (?). Nottingham is CS with AI, Leeds is straight CS. Nottingham's computing building seemed to have better facilities but Leeds did not have a full tour video so I don't know. If you study at either school or you are in the same situation could you please provide any information.

Hi there,

Do Leeds or Nottingham have offer holder or applicant days that you could attend? I know at Lancaster we tend to give you a tour of facilities and a taster session of the subject that may be able to help you decide on these days.

Amy (Lancaster Student Ambassador) 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending