The Student Room Group

Gcse 2024

For the 2024 GCSE, which subjects' exams are we getting formula sheets for? Only Physics and Maths? Will the Physics and Maths formula sheets have ALL the formulas we need for the exam? Will the sheet help us answer all the questions asked? Are we gonna get a sheet for Chemistry?

Plzz let me know, thanks
Reply 1
Original post by enthjmk5e664
For the 2024 GCSE, which subjects' exams are we getting formula sheets for? Only Physics and Maths? Will the Physics and Maths formula sheets have ALL the formulas we need for the exam? Will the sheet help us answer all the questions asked? Are we gonna get a sheet for Chemistry?

Plzz let me know, thanks

I would have thought your teachers would have told you?

If not, here's the info: https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/news-policy/subject-updates/Science/gcse-science-physics-equation-sheet.html
Reply 2
Original post by enthjmk5e664

Plzz let me know, thanks

There’s no formula sheet for chemistry at least not for aqa. This year are getting for physics and maths tho

Quick Reply

Latest