The Student Room Group

Plymouth Dental Hygiene and Therapy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by deea345
Rennea do u plan to study in Plymouth?
I really wanted to but I got rejected 😭, I wanted to be by the sea! I’m going to call on Monday and try my luck !
Original post by Rennea
I really wanted to but I got rejected 😭, I wanted to be by the sea! I’m going to call on Monday and try my luck !

What unis did u apply to so far I got an interview for Birmingham and lsbu, kings take their sweet time
Reply 22
Original post by abdullahyc9
What unis did u apply to so far I got an interview for Birmingham and lsbu, kings take their sweet time
Bristol- I’m on hold
Portsmouth- Rejected
Plymouth - Rejected
Kings- still waiting
LSBU - waiting on a response from my interview
Reply 23
Congratulations! 🥂 I hope you get an offer
Original post by Rennea
Congratulations! 🥂 I hope you get an offer

I hope😂 u too stay positive
Original post by Rennea
Bristol- I’m on hold
Portsmouth- Rejected
Plymouth - Rejected
Kings- still waiting
LSBU - waiting on a response from my interview

Did u hve an interview with Plymouth and Portsmouth?
Reply 26
Did u hve an interview with Plymouth and Portsmouth?
No, not for any of them which I was really surprised about since I do meet all the requirements, I’ve worked as a dental nurse for almost 3 years now and I’m currently on an access to science course, predicted almost all distinctions. Honestly don’t know what more I could have done 🥲
Original post by Rennea
No, not for any of them which I was really surprised about since I do meet all the requirements, I’ve worked as a dental nurse for almost 3 years now and I’m currently on an access to science course, predicted almost all distinctions. Honestly don’t know what more I could have done 🥲

Imagine Queen Mary said due to competition for places, we do not make offers purely on the basis of meeting the grade requirements. Like give me a interview then tf😭
Reply 28
Imagine Queen Mary said due to competition for places, we do not make offers purely on the basis of meeting the grade requirements. Like give me a interview then tf😭
Yeah ik I feel the same 😓 It’s seeming crazy competitive this year, my friend studied dental hygiene therapy at queen Mary’s, they are particularly hard to get into due to the restricted places. Where else do you apply ?
Original post by Rennea
Yeah ik I feel the same 😓 It’s seeming crazy competitive this year, my friend studied dental hygiene therapy at queen Mary’s, they are particularly hard to get into due to the restricted places. Where else do you apply ?

Qmul, lsbu for hygiene and therapy, kings and brum
Original post by Rennea

Does lsbu ask mainly basic questions? And are there any ethical questions for the article and do we need to learn hot topics, thanks really appreciate it. I’m stressed😂😂
Reply 31
Does lsbu ask mainly basic questions? And are there any ethical questions for the article and do we need to learn hot topics, thanks really appreciate it. I’m stressed😂😂
I can’t really remember now 🥲, I would just say it’s better to be over-prepared than underprepared you know. Your question may be slightly different than mines also. I didn’t much revise over hot topic and I was okay but there’s no telling if yours will be the same. You’ll be okay, when is it ?
Original post by rennea
i can’t really remember now 🥲, i would just say it’s better to be over-prepared than underprepared you know. Your question may be slightly different than mines also. I didn’t much revise over hot topic and i was okay but there’s no telling if yours will be the same. You’ll be okay, when is it ?

thursday😭
Original post by deea345
Anyone here applying for DTH for Plymouth ? I have 5 Distinctions as predicted grades from Access Course HE, hopefully will have interview offer, KCL not happy with my GCSE but they re A, very confused 🤣
I applied to Plymouth. I studied BTEC Level 3, have you heard back from them?
Reply 34
Original post by Isa.daulako
I applied to Plymouth. I studied BTEC Level 3, have you heard back from them?
Yes I have interview 8th march
Reply 35
Original post by Rennea
Hey, I’ve also applied to Plymouth, I’m on an access course HE to science course. I am yet to hear from KCL but i recently had an interview with LSBU. What other uni’s have you applied to ?
Rennea do u live close to Plymouth or London?
Reply 36
Original post by deea345
Rennea do u live close to Plymouth or London?
I’m from London
Reply 37
Original post by Rennea
I’m from London
U must receive offers from London then, I was rejected from London but because I live in Plymouth got offer
Reply 38
Original post by deea345
U must receive offers from London then, I was rejected from London but because I live in Plymouth got offer
Hopefully
Congrats didn’t apply there I still have interviews coming up do u have any tips
Do you have any tips for Plymouth interview MMI?

Quick Reply

Latest